LifeSpring is a church plant (startup) that had its first worship in September 2006. We are non-denominational in the fullest sense of the word, and are autonomous in our identity and governance. Our goal is to be the truest reflection of God’s will and purpose for us as possible. Our target audience is millennials, disenfranchised, and searching individuals who have not found a meaningful church home.
We consider the following beliefs to be of great importance in defining our congregation.
- We believe that since the Creation of human God has interacted with mankind in three forms: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that salvation that is a gift of God through faith or trust in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit formed, and is always forming the people of God through their faithful encounter with God.
- We believe in the continual pursuit of the purity, unity, and love to which Christ calls His Church.
- We believe in the Bible as the primary source of Christian faith and heritage although we are not fundamentalists and we read and apply the Bible with sensitivity to context, writer’s intent, and local/cultural issues at the time of the writing.
LifeSpring is liberal in its love for God and for others, and it is liberal in its desire to live in a way that honors God and seeks His will.